The Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to maneuver, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated capacity of 4660 Pounds (2114 Kilogram) and a tested capacity of 7000 Pounds (3175 Kilogram). Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a 2 piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a 1 piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load. Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations. With a full range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift Jack is just about the most versatile piece of off roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy. When it’s a Heavy-Duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
PROP 65 WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Capacity: 4660 Pound
Maximum Lift: 60 Inch
Type: Hi Lift
Operation Type: Mechanical
Base Plate Size: 28 X 28 Inch
Material: Cast Iron
- Every Jack Comes Complete With An Adjustable Top Clamp/Clevis For Use In Clamping And Winching
- Safety Bolt Is Designed To Shear At 7000 Pounds (3175 Kilogram)
- For Speedy Disengaging, Lifting Unit Automatically Drops Away When Load Is Removed
- 4-1/2 Inch Long Lifting Nose For Positive Contact With Load
- Steel Bar Can Be Reversed For Extra Long Life
- The Hi-Lift Jack Is A Rugged, Highly Versatile
- Light In Weight And Easy To Maneuver
This is the Tall Boy at a full 60 inches!
There are no reviews yet.