New Knuckle Bearing & Seal Kit for your Land Cruiser or LX450. This kit fits 75 Series 90-99 FJ70 FJ73 FJ75 HJ75 HZJ73RV LJ70 PZJ70 RJ70. This is a complete knuckle kit for both side. We sell hundreds of these and have rebuilt numerous sets of knuckles. We know what you need to do the job right, this is the kit!
Often loose steering, leaking and even brake problems are caused by worn out knuckles. Toyota used an enclosed CV joint in the front axle. This kit is commonly referred to as a knuckle rebuild kit. This kit contains all the bearing and seals to rebuild your knuckles on BOTH sides. There are several reasons you may need to rebuild your knuckles. Often the inner seal begins to leak which cause the differential oil to mix with the knuckle grease. This makes a soupy mess and often leaks on the back side of the tire. Another reason the knuckles are loose is the knuckle bearings (sometimes referred to as the king pin bearings). Bigger tires, miles, steering wear them out. They can be checked by jacking the vehicle and rocking the tire with your hand on the 12 and 6 o’clock position if it moves excessively they need rebuild. As a general rule, if your knuckles have not been rebuilt, they need to be.
- Knuckle Bearings must be replace with the races as well as the bearing.
- Remember how you disassemble your knuckles, often the same shims in the same location will provide the correct preload on knuckle bearings. You may or may not use all the shims.
- We NEVER replace the inner c-clips in the front axle. It was there for assembly purposes.
- Knuckle arms and hubs use cone washers to keep them tightly on the studs. A hammer whack to the side generally makes them pop up and then you can pull them out.
- On models with ABS, it is critical that you careful removing the sensor, if it breaks it is costly.
|SBKL4||FJ70 FJ73 FJ75 HJ75 HZJ73RV LJ70 PZJ70 RJ70 Front End Knuckle Overhaul Kit contains 4 knuckle bearings, shim and gasket set, inner axle seal, hub seal, star washer, and free wheel hub seal. DOES BOTH SIDES fits 90-97 Land Cruiser 75 Series
This kit does not contain wheel bearings (it does contain knuckle bearings), it is suggested that you replace them at the same time.
There are no reviews yet.