Here are a set of HIGH-QUALITY side step bars for your 97-03 2 door Extended Cab Toyota Tacoma/Prerunner. These bars have 2 steps (1 on each side.)
FACTS ABOUT OUR WAAG SIDE BARS:
- Fast and easy installation. Most applications take 30 minutes or less.
- Always bolt-on, no-drill installations that require everyday tools.
- Heavy-gauge 3-inch diameter tubing and heavy duty brackets.
- Brackets mount to frame only or to vehicle body pan only. WAAG side tubes NEVER mount to both frame and body pan because it is prone to creaking and will weaken over time.
- Frame mounts attach to existing frame holes or clamp on to frame.
- Body mounts attach to existing holes on body pan.
- Non-skid steps are aluminum NOT PLASTIC and will not rust or crack.
- Aluminum steps are available in bright anodized aluminum or satin black finish.
- Our five-stage powder coat finish resists chipping and fading, even after years of use.
- Adjustable settings on many models.
SHOULD YOU CHOOSE WAAG, OR OTHER BRANDS?
WAAG: Our bolt-on, no-drill installations save time and provide a better fit.
Other Brands: Many competitive brands that require drilling, are more time consuming, require special tools and are more difficult to align.
WAAG: side tubes are always frame-only mounts or body-only mounts.
Other Brands: Some competitive brands have frame-and-body mounts on a single application which can crack and creak.
WAAG: Our aluminum step has a non-skid surface that grips even when wet.
Other Brands: Plastic steps are slippery when dry.
WAAG: Our side tubes are always the correct length for each vehicle, with steps positioned where they are needed most.
Other Brands: Competitive brands use standardized tube sizes and universal brackets that bolt on where it may be convenient for the manufacturer but perhaps not for the vehicle owner.