2048 Bit SSL Certificate
|Shipping & Returns
Our return policy is simple: you can return resellable parts within 30 days. There
will be a 20% restocking fee and shipping is never refunded. If you 'just send it back' or 'refuse
shipment' we will not know what to do with your package and it will likely be discarded. If somehow we
are able to discern what it is, you will be responsible for double the shipping cost.
If your product meets the above qualifications and you'd still like to return it, please follow these
- No refunds on electrical parts (nobody will return them, this is industry standard)
- No refunds on painted, modified, broken, or installed parts.
- No refunds on special order parts.
- 1st Step: Read and agree to our return policy.
- 2nd Step: Submit the RMA request form. (This form can be found by loging into your
account, and viewing the order in which you need to return.)
- 3rd Step: Re-pack the item securely with the original packaging, including the RMA
- 4th Step: Ship package via USPS with Delivery Confirmation, FedEx Ground or UPS
JTOutfitters Returns Dept
3134 NC Hwy 89 E
Walnut Cove, NC 27052
- You may use RMA tracking to view the status
of your RMA.
Shipping - JT Outfitters is not a shipping carrier. We
simply provide this service to get the item to you. We ship using a variety
of methods, and we will always provide tracking if you leave us a VALID email. Any damages or
shortages need to be reported to the shipping company immediately. We can not make the
shipping companies move any faster once the package is in their hands.
You are also responsible if you give us an undeliverable address. The carrier will try to deliver
the item and after one unsuccessful attempt, they will return the package to us. It is still your
item, you will be charged for shipping once again.
Cancellations - Emailed cancellations are not accepted after
the product ships. At this point, you MUST go through the return process. If you must cancel
your order, please do as soon as possible. There is a 10% cancellation fee for orders cancelled prior
Accuracy - You bear the responsibility of telling us as much
as we need to know to get your order correct. We may not be able to
identify modifications or changes that you have made to your vehicle that will
affect the part we list for a stock application. Save both of us the
time and headache and try to include as much information as possible when
Current Parse Time: 0.239 s with 0 queries